15 October 2017

CHAIN 0 - Stephen O'Clary


From "Chain 00"

November 22, 2001

Dear Tommy,
I’m not quite sure how to put everything into words, these last couple of months have been a real rollercoaster, for all of us. 
I know it doesn’t really feel like there is much to be thankful for, this year, but there is. 
Patrick was an example of courage and good-will. I’ve learned a lot from him, he inspired me kindness when I was blinded by anger and bravery in the darkest of times. He was a caring brother and an invaluable friend, but also a loving father and husband. He will be remembered as the hero he was. Today we will be thankful for the time we all got to spend with him.

Before you open this present, I want you to know that it belonged to our family for generations, since your Great-Grandfather, Charles O’Clary. Your father was extremely attached to it and I know he would have wanted you to have it. I’m sure you’ll treasure it. 

Happy Thanksgiving, Tommy
Uncle Stephen







No comments:

Post a Comment