05 October 2010

An Unbreakable Connection




I'm working on a new drawing, a fan artwork about Aqua, from Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep.
The picture on the top shows Aqua's WayFinder.

"Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star-shaped fruit. And the fruit rapresents an unbreakable connection. So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart. You will always find your way back to each other. An unbreakable connection."

I thought it was nice to create also the other WayFinders, and here we go:  a theme box with icons, wallpapers for computers and iPhone/iPod Touch about the Unbreakable Connection! 

Click here to download it



1 comment:

  1. Sadly, the Ventus Smartphone Wallpaper is broken :( I love Ventus the most and would wear it. Well I could crop it by myself but this wouldn't be the same :( Do you maybe have this and could upload that again?
    Your art is great!

    ReplyDelete